Wednesday, October 21, 2009

A Christmas Swap i hear you say???

Hey everyone,
I hope your moly's are cruising along nicely, me? well i now have all six pages drawn but i am awaiting inspiration for a poem to include in it and ive also got to watercolour the whole lot so in fact i still have quite a bit to do.

From one creative topic to another....I am holding a Chrsitmas swap on my blog, so far it includes Pat, Kim and me if anyone else would like to join in please please leave a comment on the following link, the more the merrier and please mention it to other bloggers alike.
Rules etc are here.....

http://sandyfloorboards.blogspot.com/2009/10/christmas-gift-swap.html#comments

Sorry there's no pictures today.
Looking forward to hearing from you all

xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment