Saturday, May 15, 2010

My Moleskine is back home

Pat's colourful and powerful scenery and flowers.

Kim's cute bunnies and dreaming landscape.

Gemma's wonderful view of the Isle of Wight. It brings back such nice memories...

Dolor's beautiful and colourful painting. Love the scenery

My olive grove


These are Pat's gorgeous paintings. I love them!!






Pat's paintings are brilliant, aren't they?


Dear Pat, Kim, Gemma and Dolors,

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!

Finally my moly is at home and I am so glad I took part in this adventure. It is such a pleasure to look at your beautiful paintings although it makes me sad to think that it is all over. It was a privilege to share this wonderful project with such creative and talented artists like you. Big hugs to all of you! Love your paintings!!

3 comments:

  1. Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it is fantastic. Thank you for posting all the book, I love it. I have to take pictures of mine also.
    It has been really a privilege to be part of this adventure. Thank you to all you. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look so lovely all together :)

    ReplyDelete