Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Very late but worth the wait!

Hello lovelies
Here is the very very late posting of Kims moly on its last leg of the journey, I am so so sorry i never posted before the wonderfully beautiful pictures of Dolors but my comp broke then my scanner went crazy, well now i have actually managed to scan and save the pics so here they are a little delayed but they say....good things come to those who wait and i can assure you these piccies are definately good!
Here's the full spread out version, a warren of medievel rooms, stairwells and arches, and gothic looking cloaked women, with a ghostly figure lurking behind the arches, it's beautiful and a feast for the eyes.

Wafting down the banks are white cloaked figures of women carrying lanterns, it reminds me of Wuthering Heights!

Here's the ghostly man figure lurking and watching the beautiful young women.

I love it Dolors your so talented!
Well now i must show you the final picture in this moly, the last ever picture i will do and then send on the Kim :( My Mermaid, here's a sneaky peaky just for you to see before it arrives at Kims for the last leg of its journey.
I am so sad this is all over, i am sending this first thing today so it shall arrive in the next few days. Thank you so much ladies for being such an inspiration, i've loved every minute of this and im heartbroken its all come to an end!
Big big hugs and a Happy Easter to you all

Gem
xxxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Your mermaid is wonderful Gemma, I like her very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is just so delightfully beautiful. I can't wait for it to arrive :)

    Both of you lovely ladies are so talented :)

    I too am sad that this is coming to an end!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Dolors and Gemma!! You are so creative!!

    ReplyDelete