Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anna's Book is Finished


I have finally released Anna's book to fly to her home.  I didn't want to let it go because then it would mean that this adventure is over. 

Here is a sneak peak of what I painted.  When Anna receives it she will post the full lay out.
I have been painting the flowers in the garden and of course the poppies are top on the list right now. I have included them on Anna's pages.

Now that the end is near and all of you will be receiving your finished treasure lets all post the completed books on this blog.  OK?  I would love to see the finished books too.

3 comments:

  1. Wow Pat! I can't wait to see the whole pic!

    A big thank you to all of you. I feel blessed!

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. luminosi e delicati questi tuoi fiori: very beatiful! By luisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Pat, you're very clever :)

    ReplyDelete